We currently have the following full-time and freelance positions available
- Fabrication Project Manager
- Freelance Engineer / Production Manager
Take a look below to find out more...
Fabrication Project Manager
- Posted: 04/08/2017
- Job title: Fabrication Project Manager
- Location: Castle Donington
- Salary: Competitive based on experience
- Contract Type: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
- Application Deadline: Friday 22nd September 2017
On Event Production Co. are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Fabrication Project Manager to join the team and manage forthcoming events. Successful project manager's need to be energetic, excellent with customers, have experience with managing teams and a desire to deliver outstanding fabrication projects to the highest standards.
Main duties in the role will involve
- Delivering exceptional event project management with a focus on fabrication solutions for experiential events, exhibitions and creative installations.
- Client Liaison.
- Relationship & Account Management
- Budget Management.
- Health & Safety.
- Onsite management.
- Client and Internal Feedback.
- At least 2 years’ project management experience in the events industry.
- Ability to produce accurate costings & quotations and manage budgets.
- A broad understanding of set, scenery, exhibition fabrication to include construction materials and finishes.
- Robust organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Experience with using Auto-CAD or similar software.
- Excellent client management skills with the ability lead and advise clients as an expert in our field.
- Evidence of developments made within previous employments.
- Experience of working with clients and colleagues of all ages and from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Good time keeping and time management of tasks and people.
- Good working knowledge of industry trends and best practice.
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety at Work Act and CDM.
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Numerate & Literate.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Valid Driving License.
The opportunities to learn are extensive and all required training will be given. Not only you can build on your previous skills but you can also increase your confidence to create relationships with clients of all ages and backgrounds. Although working in a small team, you will gain a great amount of experience and face amazing challenges every day!
How to apply
To apply, please contact Sue Williams with your details and CV: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0115 922 2959.
Are you freelance? .. An Engineer? .. Production Manager?
We have a continual and on-going need for skilled, reliable and like-minded engineers, production managers and crew to join our sub-contractor list. Your passion and enthusiasm to professionally and consistently deliver your best to us and our clients is a key criteria to joining our sub-contractor list.
Here at On we take pride in the consistently high level of service we provide our clients. If you think you have the right skills to work with us and would like to be considered to join our sub-contractor list, then why not send us your CV? email@example.com
We are an energetic, friendly, efficient and reliable creative live events production company with a big personality. We specialise in fabricating and providing bespoke set, scenery and technical production to the experiential live events industry.
On Event Production Co. is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from everyone irrespective of gender, sexual orientation and ethnic group. Appointment will be based on merit alone.
We look forward to hearing from you
Get in touch